FT Positions - San Francisco, CA - CirclePoint - Environmental/Communications

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 07/05/2005 11:25 PM -----

      CirclePoint is looking for talented environmental and communications professionals to join our
      growing team. CirclePoint (formerly Public Affairs Management) is a leading environmental and
      communications consulting firm based in San Francisco. We offer a competitive benefits package and
      are currently seeking the following individuals:

      * Environmental Project Manager
      * Communications Project Associate
      * Associate Environmental Planner

      Please visit www.circlepoint.com for complete job descriptions and instructions for submitting
      your resume. CirclePoint is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.