FT Position - Oakland CA - Lamphier-Gregory - Land planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14 2:10 PM

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 06/14/2005 02:09 PM -----

      Land Planner

      Lamphier-Gregory

      Lamphier-Gregory is seeking to expand our professional planning staff to
      meet our growing business opportunities. We provide a wide range of planning
      and environmental consulting services to client and communities throughout
      California.

      Qualifications: Candidates for this full-time position must have a graduate
      degree in Planning, Design and or Landscape Architecture, with at least five
      years of professional experience. The ideal candidate will be highly
      qualified and experienced in land planning and urban design, possess
      creative design skills, as well as have strong writing and verbal
      communication skills and outstanding project management skills. The
      candidate must be independent, self-motivated as well as a team player with
      the ability to manage projects, meet project deadlines and stay within
      budgets. Familiarity with the Bay Area is preferred.

      The successful candidate will join our firm, operating from our office on
      the Oakland Estuary, as we enter into our 26th year providing professional
      environmental review and planning services.

      Salary: DOQ

           Contact:
          Joan Lamphier

           Email: