Smart City radio

  • timothyhalbur
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005
      I just found this program online, and the coverage of planning issues
      looks really good. I don't think it plays on Bay Area radio, but you
      can listen to it online or download the "podcast" (which is basically
      an mp3). The most recent program includes an interesting interview
      with the head of the Urban Land Institute.

      http://www.smartcityradio.com/smartcityradio/index.cfm