Your help needed! 2005 survey of SJSU urban planning students/recent graduates

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005

      Dear SJSU planning student or recent graduate,

      The SJSU Department of Urban and Regional Planning is surveying its current masters students and recent graduates in order to gather input on how effectively we serve students and how we might improve the program.   If you are currently enrolled in the M.U.P. program, or if you graduated  in 2002/03, 2003/04, or 2004/05, please help us in this important effort by completing the survey you will find at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=26511017662.

      Note that we need all responses by **Friday, May 20th**.

      Your responses will be completely anonymous, so feel free to respond candidly. The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to fill out.

      If you have any questions regarding the survey, feel free to contact me

      Thank you very much for your help.

      Asha Weinstein

      Assistant Professor
      Department of Urban and Regional Planning
      San José State University
      One Washington Square
      San Jose, CA 95192-0185
      email: asha.weinstein@...