California Planning Foundation 2002 Scholarship Program

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2002
      Hi to all:

      The California Planning Foundation is announcing its awards for
      outstanding planning students enrolled at accredited professional
      planning degree programs in the State of California.

      I have application forms for the awards listed below. Applications are
      due on May 3, 2002.

      CPF First Place: $2,500 plus CCAPA conference registration and APA
      membership.

      CPF Runners-up (two): $ 1,000 each plus CCAPA conference registration
      and APA membership.

      Russell Fey Scholarship: $ 500 plus APA membersip.
      This award is primarily for students from the Central Valley.

      Ken Milam Scholarship: $ 1000 plus APA membership.

      Central Coast Scholarships: $ 1000 plus APA membership. The Central
      Coast section funds two annual scholarships for students from the
      Central Coast.

      The announcement for these awards is posted on the Urban Planning
      Coalition (UPC) bulletin board. Should you be interested in applying,
      please contact me for application forms.

      Best wishes,

      Dayana Salazar
      Associate Professor
      Urban and Regional Planning Department
      San Jose State University
      (408) 924-5854
    • Robin Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2002
        Hi Dyana, I'm interested in applications for awards from the California
        planning foundation. I will be back at the University next Monday, we can
        talk then or please put the forms in my box. Thanks. Robin