Fwd: [SaveBudsField] UPC to discuss Bud Winter Field

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2002
      Urban Planning students & friends,
      If you can make it to Tuesday's meeting at 117 E. San Carlos St.(by 3rd St.,
      1/2 block from Boccardo Gate, SJSU), we'll be attempting to take a formal,
      organizational position on our first urban planning issue affecting our
      campus and the surrounding community (technically "south campus".
      Annika Leet is our guest presenter.
      Other items are on the agenda as well.
      Hope you can make it - it will be a short meeting, out by 7pm as some have
      class at that time.
      Regards,
      Irvin