Lectures at SJSU: transit economics and GIS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 04/24/2005 08:39 AM -----

      Dr. Michael Pogodzinski has extended an invitation to hear a couple of guest
      speakers coming to his regional economics class. He asked that I pass around
      the word to those who might be interested -- the reason for this email.

      ____________

      FWD: From Dr. Michael Pogodzinski

      In the coming days I will be having some outside speakers in ECON 165,
      Regional Economics. I would appreciate it if you could publicize this to
      interested parties.

      April 26 - Tom Brightbill, Transportation Economist, speaking on "Transit
      economics, local politics and their relationship to rational transit
      policies"

      May 5 - Tito Vandermeyden, GIS engineer, speaking on geographic information
      systems

      The class meets in DMH 355 from 10:30-noon.  Please let me know if you plan
      to attend.

      I don't yet know if any of the speakers will be available for lunch after
      but I am trying to find that out.