FT Position - SF? - Seifel Consulting - Analyst/Consultant

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 8:41 PM

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 04/19/2005 08:32 PM -----

      Analyst/Consultant(s)
      Job Announcement
      Spring/Summer 2005

      Seifel Consulting is seeking a full-time Analyst/Consultant who has
      experience in urban planning, redevelopment, economic/financial analysis and project management to:
      * Consult with a broad range of clients, including government staff and
      private clients;
      * Write and produce reports, perform research, prepare financial analyses,
      create graphics for reports
      and presentations, and create and manipulate databases;
      * Assist in various aspects of client service delivery.
      In addition to having the above experience and ability, the ideal candidate
      is a motivated team player with
      a good sense of humor who thrives on diversity in assignments, intellectual
      challenge and desires to learn
      and grow in the field.

      Essential Skills, Expertise and Qualities:
      * Knowledge of real estate, planning, and/or redevelopment, including
      terminology and concepts in the
      field.
      * Understanding of financing concepts, principles and methodologies,
      including cash flow modeling,
      and an interest in developing and modifying mathematical models.
      * Excellent writing and communication skills, including an ability to
      prepare correspondence and
      reports.
      * Flexibility, initiative, and attention to details.
      * Computer skills, including proficiency in Excel and Word on Mac and PC
      Platforms, as well as
      Internet research. (Knowledge of database programs, graphics software, and
      GIS is desirable).
      * Two years work experience in real estate economics, redevelopment and/or
      urban planning or a
      graduate degree in urban planning, public policy, public administration,
      real estate, economics or
      business. Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
      * Knowledge of or strong interest in California’s political and economic
      environment.
      Salary determined by experience and ability. Competitive Benefits.
      We are an equal opportunity employer. We treat our employees with respect
      and encourage them to grow
      in their abilities and responsibilities. Minority and women candidates are
      encouraged to apply.

      Send Resume and Cover Letter via Fax or E-mail:
      Subject: Analyst/Consultant Position
      E-mail: jobs@...
      Fax: 415-931-9602