FT Position - SF? - Seifel Consulting - Analyst/Consultant
----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 04/19/2005 08:32 PM -----
Seifel Consulting is seeking a full-time Analyst/Consultant who has
experience in urban planning, redevelopment, economic/financial analysis and project management to:
* Consult with a broad range of clients, including government staff and
* Write and produce reports, perform research, prepare financial analyses,
create graphics for reports
and presentations, and create and manipulate databases;
* Assist in various aspects of client service delivery.
In addition to having the above experience and ability, the ideal candidate
is a motivated team player with
a good sense of humor who thrives on diversity in assignments, intellectual
challenge and desires to learn
and grow in the field.
Essential Skills, Expertise and Qualities:
* Knowledge of real estate, planning, and/or redevelopment, including
terminology and concepts in the
* Understanding of financing concepts, principles and methodologies,
including cash flow modeling,
and an interest in developing and modifying mathematical models.
* Excellent writing and communication skills, including an ability to
prepare correspondence and
* Flexibility, initiative, and attention to details.
* Computer skills, including proficiency in Excel and Word on Mac and PC
Platforms, as well as
Internet research. (Knowledge of database programs, graphics software, and
GIS is desirable).
* Two years work experience in real estate economics, redevelopment and/or
urban planning or a
graduate degree in urban planning, public policy, public administration,
real estate, economics or
business. Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
* Knowledge of or strong interest in California’s political and economic
Salary determined by experience and ability. Competitive Benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We treat our employees with respect
and encourage them to grow
in their abilities and responsibilities. Minority and women candidates are
encouraged to apply.
Send Resume and Cover Letter via Fax or E-mail:
Subject: Analyst/Consultant Position