MTC Summer College Internship Program

  • Elisa Harvie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2005
      Message

      MTC is again sponsoring its summer College Internship Program. Twelve (12) positions are currently being advertised on our website at:

      http://www.mtc.ca.gov/jobs/college_interns.htm
      Applications are due by Monday, April 25th. Please pass this information on to those who might be interested. Requirements for the positions:· Students must be in a Graduate or Undergraduate program. · Students in the discipline of Transportation Planning, Transportation Engineering, City and Regional Planning, Public Policy, Public Administration, Library Sciences, Journalism, Communications, or English, Urban Studies, Public Finance, or other related fields will be given first consideration. The Internships are available to students enrolled at least halftime in an undergraduate or graduate-level curriculum. Individuals who have already graduated may be considered if their graduation date is September 2004 or later. Students must be attending a college/university in the United States and must submit verification of their legal right to work in the United States upon an offer of employment. Salary for all positions are:· Undergraduate Students: $11.00 per hour · Graduate Students: $14.00 per hour