Fw: Planners for Tomorrow: An invitation to participate in a dialogue

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 04/04/2005 09:33 AM -----

      Planners for Tomorrow is a dialogue developed and facilitated by
      students at the UBC School of Community and Regional Planning (SCARP)
      in preparation for the UN World Urban Forum and World Congress of
      Planners to be held in Vancouver, Canada in June 2006. The dialogue
      is being initiated today with the launch of the web site
      <http://www.plannersfortomorrow.ca>www.plannersfortomorrow.ca where
      you will find more information. We are inviting you to participate in
      advancing this dialogue over the next year and to join us in
      Vancouver for a two-day forum immediately preceding the World
      Congress of Planners and World Urban Forum. The two-day international
      student forum will be the annual meeting of the Canadian Association
      of Planning Students (CAPS). On the web site you will see our
      ambitious plans for engaging planning schools around the world to
      develop contributions to the dialogue as part of their academic and
      research programs for 2005-06.

      If you are interested in joining with us or would like to receive
      further information, please contact us at
      <mailto:CAPS2006@...>caps2006@...

      We very much look forward to hearing from you and working with you.

      Samara Brock
      Chair, SCARP Student Organizing Committee

      Tony Dorcey
      Director, UBC School of Community and Regional Planning