Fri, 2/22, 8:30am, Historical Survey workshop

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2002
      Thank you, Beth, for providing this info:

      A Historical Survey Workshop is being conducted by Jan Wooley, Survey
      Coordinator of the State Historic Preservation Office in San Jose this
      coming
      Friday morning, February 22, at the CA State Office Building conference
      room,
      100 Paseo de San Antonio (across the walkway from the Rep). 8:30 am to
      noon.
      FREE. Rsvp asap to Franklin Maggi fmaggi@....

    • Bethwy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2002
        Thanks, Irwin. I'll try to remember you earlier next time. It was a great
        morning.
      • Bethwy@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2002
          Oops. I meant Irvin.