FWD: MTC - three open positions

  • Elisa Harvie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2005
      Message

      MTC has three positions currently open.

      A Sr Planner for Operations Project Planning and Support in our Transit

      Coordination and Information Section. This position will serve as the

      lead TCI section staff for operations planning, evaluation, financial analysis, and technical assistance for TCI projects (TransLink, 511, Rideshare, Regional Transit Information.

      A Sr Transportation Planner/Analyst in our Programming and Allocations

      (P&A) Section. This position will perform financial analysis to identify the current and future transit capital and operating needs in the region for the baseline system.

      We also have a Temporary assignment for a Pavement and FSP Program Coordinator. This position is in our Bridge and Highway Operations Section. This position is budgeted each fiscal year from July 1 to June 30th. The individual in this position will support staff in the management and operation of the Pavement Management Program (PMP) and the Service Authority for Freeways and Expressways (SAFE) program.

      Filing deadline and application process for all positions:

      A completed application must be submitted to MTC by Friday 5:00 p.m., April 5, 2005. (The Temporary position is Opened Until Filled). Faxed applications are not accepted.

      Please ensure that these positions are posted or disseminated to interested parties. The positions are all located in the Oakland CA bay area.

      For more information please go to our web site at

      www.mtc.ca.gov
      .

      if there are any questions or further information is needed you can contact me at (510) 464-7721.

      Thank you

      Ann Macaulay, PHR

      MTC

      Human Resources