Full Time Jobs (2) - Berkeley CA - Rosen Consulting Group - Research Analyst

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 03/09/2005 11:14 AM -----
      _______________________
      Rosen Consulting Group
      Research Analyst

      Type: Full Time
      Salary: $35,000 - $45,000
      Openings: 2
      Location: Berkeley, CA
      Start: ASAP

      Company Description
      Rosen Consulting Group is a real estate and economic consulting firm that is
      dedicated to illuminating the real estate landscape so that the client can
      make better decisions. Our client base includes major real estate investment
      companies, commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, developers,
      real estate companies and other financial institutions. We exist to add
      value to their decisions. Our clients rely on our strategic input as an
      integral part of their decision processes. In our client relationships we
      focus on being responsive, and providing high quality viewpoints and
      forecasts. Integrity is an important value to us. Each person at RCG is
      involved in serving our clients. At Rosen Consulting Group, you will find a
      diverse range of people: academics and practitioners, graduates and seasoned
      executives with multiple degrees and long term industry involvement. Our
      company goal is to provide superior economic and real estate research,
      forecasts and implications analysis. We believe that a sophisticated
      understanding of regional economics is the foundation of real estate market
      research. Two Locations: Berkeley, CA and New York, NY

      Job Qualifications
      Requirements for this position include at least a BA/BS. A minimum 3.5 GPA
      is required, as well as substantial knowledge of PC software, specifically
      spreadsheets, graphics, and word processing. Database and statistical
      analysis experience is a plus. Writing skills are a must. Ideally the
      applicant will possess work experience or training in Finance, Economics,
      planning, or a comparable field. Some real estate experience adds value as
      well.

      Job Description
      This position provides a great opportunity for someone with strong writing
      skills and an interest in real estate and capital markets to work with a
      broad array of global real estate industry participants (public & private,
      debt & equity) on various economic and real estate research projects. The
      analyst will be involved in all phases of projects, including working with
      the real estate community in collecting and analyzing data, writing reports,
      and production.

      How to Apply
      Send Resume w/ Cover Letter, GPA and a brief writing sample
      When to Apply
      ASAP-No Phone Calls
      Contact
      Nancy Toledo
      ROSEN CONSULTING GROUP
      1995 University Avenue, Suite 550
      Berkeley, CA 94704
      510-849-1209 FAX
      rcgjobs@... <mailto:rcgjobs@...>

      --
      Eric Cress
      Project Manager

      Pacific Bay Investments
      Real Estate Development and Asset Management
      2295 San Pablo Avenue
      Berkeley, California  94702

      O:  510-540-0252 ext. 112
      M:  510-715-5314