Students needed for SJSU Booth at APA

  • timothyhalbur
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2005
      At this year's APA conference, SJSU's Urban Planning Dept. is taking
      an active role by hosting a booth in the exhibition hall. The goal is
      to get greater recognition of the great work we're all doing,
      encourage alumni to become more involved, and to attract new
      students.

      We need volunteers to staff the booth during the conference. We're
      only asking for a two-hour shift per person, which can be worked
      around your conference schedule. If you aren't attending the
      conference, this is a great opportunity to take a peek. We'll have a
      couple of passes to get people onto the exhibition hall floor, and
      once you've worked your shift you can wonder around and see all the
      other exciting things going on.

      Please contact me, Tim, at the yahoo address and let me know your
      interest and your availability. The exhibition hall is open Sat. the
      19th through Tues. the 22nd from 10am-4pm and Weds. from 12-1:30pm.