Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Moving Sustainability from Theory to Practice

  • Bethwy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2002
      Dayana, On another subject:
      I met two women at a workshop last Saturday who want to publish a local
      Hispanic magazine. I gave them your name and said you might know of people
      in the University community who would be interested in their project. They
      need money! One's name was Anna McParland.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2002
        Dear Madam or Sir:

        I am writing to let you know that the web tutorial, "Moving
        Sustainability from Theory to Practice in the US," funded by San
        Francisco's Columbia Foundation, is now up on the web at:

        http://www.avalon-internet.org/code/information/papers/index.html

        (This should be all on one line with no line breaks.)

        It is written for an audience of elected officials and staff in the US,
        who will find it a quick and thorough grounding in the kind of forward-
        looking sustainable planning that is moving ahead in Europe and
        elsewhere. I will be happy if you find it useful in your work.

        Yours truly,
        Beryl Magilavy (Ms.)
        Ms. B. Magilavy
        Avalon Internet