Fwd: Environmental Analyst

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2002
      Hi all,
      I'm copying the UPC because it's problable that only the alums have the "2-6
      years of experience preparing sections of and/or entire EIR's. " that the
      recruiter, Audrey Brown, is searching for.

      Dr. O'Malley, could you post this notice on your board downstairs?

      Thanks,
      Irvin, Urban Planning Coalition