VTA Job Openings

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 4:05 PM
      VTA has a lot of openings in our Planning and Congestion Management
      Division for transportation planners at all levels of experience. VTA
      has a tremendous amount of work we need to accomplish this year and
      some really exciting projects covering all aspects of transportation
      from bike planning, rail planning, bus planning and
      transportation/landuse studies. Transportation planning experience is
      preferred, but not mandatory.

      Our website www.vta.org has descriptions of the job openings. We have
      a need for 1 Principal Transportation Planner, 2 Senior
      Transportation Planners and about three entry-level Transportation
      Planner I, II or III. Particularly, for the senior and entry level
      planners, anyone with bike planning experience and transit planning
      experience would be ideal candidates. The jobs are open until filled,
      so interested applicants need to apply ASAP.

      Thanks for your time – apply if you are interested.

      George Naylor