Graduation Ceremony and Spring Party: Correction

  • Shishir.Mathur@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hi All:
      One minor correction about the date. The graduation ceremony and the party are scheduled for FRIDAY May 27. The earlier announcement had erroneously indicated that date of the ceremony and the party as FRIDAY May 28 while May 28 is actually a Saturday.

      I would like to thank those of you who pointed out the error.

      Regards,
      Shishir

      Shishir Mathur, Ph.D.
      Assistant Professor