Graduation Ceremony and Spring Party

  • Shishir.Mathur@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005

      Dear MUP students, faculty, and friends:

      Traditionally we have celebrated the end of the Spring Semester with a fun-filled party. Starting this year, we will also honor the graduating students of our department in a simple yet intimate departmental graduation ceremony. The graduation ceremony and the after party are scheduled for the evening of Friday, May 28, 2005.  Please mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details later in the semester.

      Students who will definitely graduate by May 2005, along with the students who graduated in August or December 2004, will be honored in this ceremony.

      We would like your support, input, and help in organizing this event, and hence are seeking volunteers to form the organizing committee for this event. If you would like to be on this committee, please let Shishir Mathur (shishir.mathur@...) know by Wednesday, February 9, 2005. The first meeting of the committee would be held towards the middle of February.

      The committee will help in deciding and implementing the details of the ceremony and the party. These will include: deciding the venue, identifying the commencement speaker, and help in announcing and organizing the event.
      Regards,
      Shishir Mathur

      Shishir Mathur, Ph.D.
      Assistant Professor