Tips for Effective Note-Taking - A special session for 298 (and other) students
At Monday's orientation session on the 298 process, students expressed interest in having a discussion about effective ways to take notes for a large research project. Therefore, I am arranging a special session to discuss strategies for taking notes in a (relatively) painless and effective manner. I will present my own strategies, as well as lead a discussion where others share their experiences, as well.
Department of Urban and Regional Planning
San José State University
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192-0185
- Effective ways to organize your notes
- What to write down (or not to write down)
- A demonstration of EndNote, one of several bibliographic software programs available.
- When: Monday, February 14, 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Where: Washington Square Hall 205 (Social Work large conference room)
- RSVP: Please RSVP to Asha by Friday, February 11, if you wish to attend.
- Everyone is welcome, whether or not you are working on your 298 report.