NSCCAPA Board Retreat Additional Information

  • Hing Wong
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      I'm apologize for sending out a second e-mail, but instructions on how
      to get into the building is important. The Northern Section California
      Chapter American Planning Association (NSCCAPA) Board Retreat will be on
      Saturday, November 4, 2000 from 9am to 1pm with lunch at the Thirsty
      Bear Restaurant from 1:30pm to 3pm.

      Meeting Location:
      Simon Martin-Vegue Winkelstein Moris (SMWM)
      501 Second Street, Suite 701
      San Francisco, California
      (415) 546-0400 x49 (Sowmya) or x79 (Conference Room)

      The building is on the southeast corner of Second and Bryant streets.
      The entrance is on Bryant Street. The front glass doors will be locked.
      Please call the SMWM office from the intercom on the side wall. You
      will be connected to voicemail. Press extension 49 for Sowmya or
      extension 79 for the Conference Room and someone will come down to let
      you in.

      For those coming by transit, both BART and CalTrain is about a
      10-minute walk from this location. BART users should take the
      Montgomery Station and head east on Second Street. CalTrain users will
      exit at the San Francisco terminus.

      Hing Wong, AICP
      Regional Planner
      Association of Bay Area Governments