FEB. 13 EVENT: Apartments in Piedmont, are you kidding?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2002
      If you attended the UC Berkeley Housing conference, I apologize for the
      duplication.
      Irvin

      IS SNOB ZONING LEGAL SEGRAGATION?
      Wednesday, February 13, 7:00-8:30 pm
      The Terner Series on Urban Development
      121 North Gate Hall, School of Journalism Library
      At the intersection of Hearst and Euclid on the UCBkly Campus

      Environmental Design, the Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy and
      BRIDGE
      Housing Corporation
      The Terner Series presents informal salon-style discussions in the School
      of Journalism Library. 121 North Gate Hall, Euclid and Hearst Avenues.
      Industry professionals, students, and community members
      are invited to attend. For more information, call David Slarskey at (415)
      989-1111, or email dslarskey@...