All are invited to Weds, 2/13 UPC Board Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2002
      Hi all,
      The 10-member UPC Board is holding it's meeting this Weds, 2/13, 5:30pm at
      Pizza-go-go - our last meeting to be held there as future meetings will move
      to the SJ RDA Information Center (See attached agenda for details).
      If there is anything you would like the UPC to consider, such as taking a
      stand on residential permit parking in the SJSU area, now is the time to
      bring it to the attention of Karli or myself.
      We look forward to seeing anyone interested in attending the meeting.

      Have a great weekend,
      Irvin