Full Time Job - SF - CBRE Consulting - Consulting Associate

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2004

      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 12/24/2004 12:41 AM -----

      POSITION DESCRIPTION
      CONSULTING ASSOCIATE, CBRE CONSULTING, GLOBAL CORPORATE SERVICES CLIENT DEVELOPMENT

      CB Richard Ellis

      CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) is the leading provider of commercial real estate services in the world.
      Our client base includes corporate, institutional and public-sector clientele, and we provide
      services in three major business areas: transaction services (leasing, purchasing, subleasing,
      sales), management services (facility, property, lease and project management), and
      investment/advisory services (mortgage banking, equity investing, appraisal, market research, and
      strategic consulting). CBRE has approximately 13,500 employees and leverages the skills and
      talents of 3,500 additional employees through our partner and affiliate offices. We operate from
      more than 300 offices across 50 countries around the world. We are a publicly traded company on
      the NYSE.

      Global Corporate Services

      CBRE Global Corporate Services helps leading global organizations develop and execute strategies
      that align real estate decisions with business performance and management objectives. By
      supporting in-house real estate departments, CBRE produces improved bottom line performance and
      increases in real estate service quality enabling our clients to maximize the value of their
      assets while focusing on their strategic business operations. Global Corporate Services (GCS)
      counts 40% of the Fortune 500 among its clients.

      CBRE Consulting is the consulting arm of GCS. GCS integrates CBRE Consulting into its business
      development and expansion efforts, approaching both new and existing clients with a consultative
      engagement process.  This process is designed to diagnose the client or potential client?s real
      estate strategy/situation and then craft a customized approach for applying GCS?s services and
      resources to achieve the client?s objectives.

      Consulting Associate

      The Associate provides analytical, research and related support to Global Corporate Services
      Client Development as well as to our clients. This individual will play an active role in all
      aspects of the business development pursuit; gathering information, identifying issues, forming
      hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses, and creating materials for use with
      clients/prospects.

      Associates typically are engaged on four to six client development/expansion initiatives
      simultaneously, working closely with current and prospective clients, as well as CBRE experts
      across our commercial real estate platform. This position offers advancement as performance
      merits, opportunities to develop industry and service level expertise, and potential for other
      positions with CBRE.  Salary, benefits, and bonus potential are competitive.

      Responsibilities
      §                 Perform due diligence and competitive analyses on business development opportunities/pursuits
      §                 Build financial models to assess real estate projects and portfolios
      §                 Develop analyses concerning client business challenges and corporate trends
      §                 Create presentations, proposals, and other client facing materials
      §                 Design and maintain web based pursuit tracking systems
      §                 Communicate with CBRE and external professionals to learn specialized processes and tools
      §                 Support all aspects of exiting business development engagements

      Qualifications
      §                 BA/BS from a premier college or university ? top academic performer
      §                 Proven track record of leadership, creativity, and initiative in past endeavors
      §                 Resourceful research capabilities; strong analytical and quantitative skills
      §                 Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
      §                 Highly organized, strong time management and attention to detail
      §                 Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues
      §                 Superior Microsoft Excel financial modeling skills; proficient PowerPoint skills; excellent
      Microsoft Work skills
      §                 Preference for aptitude with graphics

      This position is based in San Francisco, California.

      Application

      Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter via email to:

      Kirk Hoiberg, Senior Managing Director
      c/o Anita Ghai
      Global Corporate Services
      CB Richard Ellis