UC Berkeley Career Fair: Weds, 2/13

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2002
      Hi all,
      Peter Kim of Sustainable Communities provided this information:
      Sidenote: Stanford also has a nonprofit career fair, but it's closed -
      Stanford students only!
      Irv

      Nonprofit and Public Service Career Fair
      Wednesday, February 13, 2002
      Time: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
      Place: MLK Jr Student Union, Pauley Ballroom, 3rd fl
      Category: | Employer Events & Info Sessions | Internships & Summer | Job
      Search & Recruiting Orientations |
      Majors: Technical | Liberal Arts | Business |
      Degrees: | Bachelors | Masters | Doctorate |
      Attire: Campus Casual
      Sponsored by: Career Center

      I was told that they will be checking UC Berkeley ID cards at the door, but
      this is just to track their student participation. This process will *not*
      exclude non-UC students, so you should tell your colleagues about this fair.

      I look forward to speaking with you about future outreach to SJSU in the
      future.

      Take care,
      Peter
      ***********
      Peter Kim
      Outreach Coordinator
      Sustainable Communities Leadership Program

      The Environmental Careers Organization
      381 Bush St, Ste 700
      San Francisco, CA 94104
      ph: 415.362.5552 x175
      fax: 415.362.5559
      email: pkim@... <mailto:pkim@...>

      Check out the Sustainable Communities Leadership Program website at:
      www.eco.org/sclp