Free Lecture Series on Energy

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      The City of Berkeley Energy Commission is sponsoring a series of FREE
      Winter
      Lectures on Energy. This timely series begins on Monday, and is
      presented
      by the Chair of the Berkeley Energy Commission, Devra Bachrach:

      Understanding the Energy Crisis

      A discussion of the following questions: Why did we have an energy
      crisis,
      and what really happened? What problems do we still need to watch out
      for?
      What has the crisis done to our environment? What can you do to protect
      yourself? What can our community do to prevent future energy crises?
      Come
      explore answers to these and other questions.
      Devra Bachrach, Chair, Berkeley Energy Commission

      When: Monday, February 4th
      7:00 PM
      Where: Berkeley Adult School, Room 7
      University Ave at Bonar Street

      All lectures are free and open to the public; please email
      energy@... to reserve your space ASAP.
      Other topics include Energy and Transportation, Solid Waste, Renewable
      Energy, Global Warming, and Energy Conservation.

      For a complete listing of other informative lectures for February and
      March,
      visit the website below:
      http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/Energy/Lectures.html

      Please DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON