Final Call for Nominations - APA Student Representative Committee Chair

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      From: "Anthony Drummond"
      To: salmar@...
      Subject: FW: Final Call for Nominations - SRC Chair
      Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 16:52:32 -0800

      Hi Dayana,

      Please forward the message below through the MURPs listserv. Having served as chair of the Student Representative Committe, I saw this as a rewarding experience that also allows students who either want to become members of APA or understand its leadership get an inside track. Interested students can either contact Susan Turner (see below) or  talk directly with me since I have already served in the position. Thanks Dayana!

      Anthony