more on leadership program, next UPC meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      I goofed!
      It's not
      ...$400-$680/month,

      it's $400-680/week!!!!

      http://www.eco.org/sclp/
      Contact Mr. Kim: voice 415.362.5552 x 175
      Email: pkim@...

      In any case, we'll be discussing it at the next board meeting of the UPC
      which will be Feb 13, Weds, Pizza-g-g-, 117 E. San Carlos, SJ, 5:30pm.

      Karli, Jason Romes, and I will be applying for this program for the summer -
      we'll discuss it further next week.

      Our following meeting - Feb 27, will be at the Redevelopment Agency
      Information Center, 118 E. Santa Clara St. - Mucho's is nearby - great
      burritos! That's the 4th Weds, at 5:30pm.

      See you next Weds!