Job Announcement: Green Building Project Assistant

  • Tricia Maier
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      Dear Current & Future Planners:

      I am a planner in the City of Pleasanton who graduated from the SJSU program
      in 1999. As part of my job I am developing Green Building Guidelines for
      the City of Pleasanton and I participate in a statewide Green Building
      Coalition. Through contacts there I was given the attached job
      announcement. It's a great opportunity for anyone interested in "greening"
      California construction practices. Feel free to contact me if you would
      like more information on green building in general or have any other
      questions.

      TRICIA MAIER

      Tricia Maier
      City of Pleasanton
      (925) 931-5613

      The City of San Jose-Environmental Services Department is seeking a Special
      Projects Assistant for two grant-funded projects supporting the City's Green
      Building Program.

      Please see attachment below. Thanks!
      <<gb project assistant.doc>>