FW: November ITE Meeting Reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      SJSU students interested in transportation planning....ITE membership is
      free, and their monthly meetings are most informative,

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: "ITE SF Bay Area" <events@...>

      NOVEMBER 18, 2004 MEETING REMINDER

      JUST A REMINDER ABOUT NEXT THURSDAY's MEETING. Thanks to
      everyone who has signed up so far. RSVP deadline is Noon on
      Friday, November 12, 2004.

      Join us in San Francisco's technology marketplace, the Sony Metreon,
      for the next ITE meeting on Thursday, November 18. The lunchtime
      presentation will showcase some of the key ITS technologies making
      waves in the Bay Area, including Pedestrian Countdown Timers, FasTrak
      (not just for toll collection anymore!), and Transit Signal Priority
      with Naztec. We'll be featuring a panel of ITS experts in their fields,
      including:

      FRANK MARKOWITZ, City and County of San Francisco,
      CHARLES PRICE, Caltrans Operations, and
      RUSS THIELEN, Western Pacific Signal.

      Our meeting will be held at LJ's Martini Lounge & Grill, located at
      101 4th Street, 2nd Floor Metreon, SF, CA 94103.

      For more information, please check our website at
      http://www.sfbayite.org

      Don't forget to mention your menu choice:

      (V) Grilled Portobello Mushroom Sandwich
      (P) Smoked Pork Sandwich
      (C) Marinated Chicken Sandwich
      (B) Soft Steak (Beef) Tacos Carbon

      ITE SF Bay Area Section - District 6