Re: [SJSU_MURPs] Digest Number 82

  • Earl G. Bossard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
      To: SJSU MUP list
      From: Earl Bossard
      Re: Walk San Jose Saturday Feb 23 walk to explore linking Coyote Creek Trail
      to east of SJSU.

      This link is a great idea. I explored it via bicycle in 1991 and encourage
      those interested in good pedestrian and bicycle planning to consider
      particating.

      Here are a few details from the Walk San Jose newsletter I received today.

      "LEWIS & CLARK EXPEDITION II" -- FEBRUARY 23, 2002

      Come join us for a morning of fun and excercise. On this, our second trail
      walk, we will explore possible trail routes and features along the southern
      section of the proposed Coyote Creek Trail extension, including the link to
      Kelley Park.

      The expedition will meet at 10:00 am on February 23rd, 2002, at the entrance
      to the community center at Roosevelt Park. (19th & Santa Clara streets)

      For a map of the walk route, see:
      http://www.walksanjose.org/kelley_link.htm

      Call (408) 295-4715, or email russ@... for more information.
    • Bethwy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2002
        Thanks, Earl. I had thought I would try this.
        Beth Wyman