Las Vegas job announcements: Principal planner, Senior Planner and Planner

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004
      Good day -

      My name is Mara Weber and I work for Clark County Comprehensive
      Planning in Las Vegas Nevada.  I understand that your program is
      accredited by the American Planning Association which by their
      accreditation standards "encourages quality education for the
      preparation of the planning profession's future practitioners."  We are
      looking for these practitioners.  Please forward the following
      information to your students as we would be very pleased to see them
      apply.  We are currently recruiting for Principal Planner, Senior
      Planner, and Planner.  The postings for these positions can be viewed
      at

      http://www.co.clark.nv.us/Human_resources/humanr.htm

      Thank you for your assistance.

      Dayana Salazar, Chair