Full Time Position - Oakland, CA - MuniFinancial - Financial Analyst

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 11/01/2004 02:59 PM -----

      Financial Analyst

      MuniFinancial, a fast-growing state & local government finance consulting
      firm, is seeking a Financial Analyst for our Oakland, California office.

      The immediate opening is for one Analyst in the Financial Consulting
      Services (FCS) Group. The FCS Group is a dynamic team that can provide a
      range of financial planning, land use analysis and revenue enhancement
      services depending on specific client needs. The selected individual will
      work with senior staff & clients to research, analyze and draft reports
      for
      our local government clients. The individual must be detail oriented,
      organized and have the ability to multi-task.

      Requirements include:
      * B.A./B.S. in Accounting, Finance, Public Administration, and 1-2
      years experience as an analyst (preferably in a government agency or
      government consulting firm), OR;
      * M.A. in Urban Planning, Public Policy or Public Administration
      preferably with economic or financial analysis emphasis;
      * Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word & databases; and
      * Superior verbal and written communication skills.

      We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
      life & a 401(k) plan. For consideration, please e-mail your resume to
      humanresources@... E.O.E.