Fwd: Invitation to a Housing Forum

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2000
      To downtown residents interested in urban design,
      and the new urban planning/SJSU egroup members - I know you'll find this
      interesting. Freedman is a dynamic speaker. He designed Mtn. View's Castro
      st., turning downtown into a hotspot from a dead zone. He has a lot to say.
      See you a week from Sunday.
      Irv
      P.S. I'll be the one passing out the "Worried about Housing? Vote No on
      Meausure A!" flier prior to the meeting.

      http://profiles.msn.com