Baseball San Jose NEWS: City Council to Vote Tomorrow (October 5) on Resolution of Support!

  • Vianey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 15:24:46 -0700
      From: noreply@...
      Subject: Baseball San Jose NEWS: City Council to Vote Tomorrow (October 5) on Resolution of Support!
      To: vianeynava@...

      Baseball San Jose Newsletter

      October 4, 2004

      San Jose City Council to Vote on Baseball San Jose Resolution Tomorrow

      Tomorrow (Tuesday, Ocotober 5) at 1:30 p.m., the San Jose City Council is expected to vote on a resolution of support to bring Major League Baseball to San Jose. The council meets on the 2nd floor of City Hall, 801 North First Street, in the Council Chambers. If you are planning on attending, please email me at info@... and I will have a poster and t-shirt ready for you! You can also print your own poster by clicking here.

      Daily Chatter: News and Comments

      The Baseball San Jose Blog is updated two or three times a day with news, comments and trivia. Click here to view our most recent posts, send us a comment or post your favorite trivia.

      Longest Standing Records Trivia

      While some records are made to be broken, other records seem to stand strong against the test of time.

      1.) Can you name the player who holds the single season record for batting average? What year was this record set?

      2.) Name the player who holds the career record for batting average. What is the record holding average? What year was this record set?

      3.) Barry Bonds has broken how many long-standing records? What are the records he broke, and when did he break them?

      4.) Ricky Henderson has broken how many long-standing records? What are the records he broke, and when did he break them?

      Click here for the answers.

      Bringing Major League Baseball to a Major League City -- Baseball San Jose!
      Our mission is simple: to create a grassroots network of citizens, businesses, and public officials to attract a Major League Baseball team to San Jose.

      BaseballSanJose.com
      300 S. First Street, Suite 340
      San Jose, CA 95113
      (408) 291-5257

      To be removed from this mailing list please click here.

      Do you Yahoo!?