``How many acres of grass do you need to be happy?''

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2002
      Quiz: Who said above subject line?
      Hint: He has a masters in Urban Affairs from U. of Chicago.

      Read more:

      http://www0.mercurycenter.com/premium/arts/docs/suarez22.htm
      better yet, show up tomorrow night, Mexican Heritage Plaza, 5:30pm, Weds. to
      hear noted urban critic Ray Suarez.

      Note: I went to ticketweb - if you register online, there's a $4.75
      surcharge.
      I'm hoping to register tomorrow night there - if this isn't a good idea,
      would someone let me know?