Urban Planning Coalition (UPC) meeting

  • rmsandman_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004
      Hello Everyone,

      This is to inform you that there will be a meeting of the Urban
      Planning Coalition (UPC) on Monday September 13th at 7:15pm.
      The meeting will be held in The Boardroom of Pizza My Heart
      (located on San Carlos between 3rd and 4th). We have a couple
      really exciting projects that we will be working on, so please
      come join us!

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at:
      rfm67@...

      Thank you

      Bob Mansfield
      Interim President, UPC