668Full Time Position - Berkeley

    Nov 10, 2003
      ----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 11/10/2003 11:41 AM -----

      Kaye Bock <kbock@...>
      Sent by: owner-planning-jobs@...
      11/06/2003 11:31 AM

      To: planning-jobs@...
      cc:
      Subject: Full Time Position (CA)

      POSITION OPENING
      URBAN ECONOMICS AND FINANCING ANALYST

      Applied Development Economics
      2029 University Avenue
      Berkeley, Ca. 94704
      www.adeusa.com

      Applied Development Economics is an economic development consulting firm
      established in 1985 with offices in Berkeley and Sacramento, California.
      We currently have a position open as an associate for an individual with
      the following background.

      · A Master's Degree in City Planning, Economics, or Public Policy
      · Demonstrated ability to analyze economic data
      · Familiarity with fiscal impact analysis and public finance
      · Experience with commercial, industrial or residential market
      analysis
      · Understanding of community development and planning techniques
      · Strong writing and communication skills
      · Desire and interest in providing consulting services

      ADE does a broad range of work in rural and urban communities throughout
      the western U.S. Candidates must be willing to travel in the field and
      stay overnight if required by the specific job. We are seeking candidates
      that have a strong interest in the fields of community planning and
      economic development, and possess a range of skills that can be applied to
      many situations faced by ADE's clients. Relevant skills include the
      following:

      · Fiscal Impact Analysis
      · Public Finance
      · Market Analysis
      · Economic Impact Analysis
      · Economic Forecasting
      · Input/Output Analysis
      · Survey Research
      · Others

      Salary Range

      DOQ

      Contact
      If interested, email resume to:
      Aba Owens
      Aowens@...
      No calls please. We will respond to all resumes submitted.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic