5853Full Time Job - Trimble Local Government Outside Marketing/Solutions Sales Representative
- Apr 14, 2014
Local Government Domain-Oriented Role
Outside Marketing/Solutions Sales Representative
Would you like to be part of a team focused on selling strategic solutions to companies in the municipal market? Do you have the business savvy, curiosity and the customer experience necessary to help establish Trimble as a leading provider of civic technology and workflow solutions in our region?
As an Outside Marketing/Solutions Sales Representative you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Trimble Local Government solutions that are changing the way the world works. Your main responsibility will be to drive revenue and market adoption in to strategic accounts.
Are you the ideal candidate because you know how customers in the local government industry think because you were one of them before! Because you are able leverage existing relationships to create recurring revenue, and work directly with decision makers and client IT departments to determine and meet their needs. Because you are also deeply curious about your customers and their pain points, with a proven ability to listen before jumping in with a solution. Of course we need self-starters who are prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently help partners deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Measures of Success
• Create and manage pipeline of new business opportunities within the local government market
• Act as a “industry expert" consultant by helping our clients with understanding trends and solutions for their unique business issues and strategic initiatives
• Participate and lead industry events to keep a pulse on the market and share best practices
• Increase add-on business with existing accounts
• Enthusiastically present the vision and value of the our solution over the phone using WebEx, and in face-to-face meetings, to C-level executives
• Champion our customers’ implementations to ensure wild success
• 3+ years quota achieving sales success, preferably in software, SaaS, platform and/or marketing/media technology sales
• Customer focused mentality and a winning attitude
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year University
• Experience in GIS, utilities or local government a plus
• Experience in planning, public works, or streets projects a plus
• Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious
• 30%+ Travel
• Based in Sunnyvale, CA or Westminster, CO
For more information, please contact Rick Gosalvez, Local Government Market Manager | www.trimble.com/localgovernment | 408.481.8827 - Office | 408.992.5881 - Mobile