5848FT job - Oakland - Cornerstone Partnership - Senior Program Officer (inclusionary zoning)

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Apr 10, 2014
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Planning Jobs | Department of City and Regional Planning at Berkeley <webmaster@...>
      Date: Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 9:49 PM

      Senior Program Officer, Inclusionary Zoning

      Cornerstone Partnership is hiring for a Senior Program Officer to support our Inclusionary Zoning (IZ) work! If you know someone who would be a good candidate for this position, please pass along this announcement and the job description. Cornerstone Partnership supports local and state homeownership programs that preserve long-term affordability and community stability. We have recently begun to cultivate an ongoing national effort to support and expand local Inclusionary Zoning (IZ) policies. We are looking to hire an in-house staff member to lead our expanding IZ work program, coordinate the work of three IZ consultants, and also contribute to our ongoing work around long-term affordable homeownership.

      Position Overview The Senior Program Officer will have primary responsibility for CornerstoneĆ¢€™s work related to Incentive Zoning and Inclusionary Housing Policy. S/he will help develop and lead a strategy for an ongoing national effort to support and expand local inclusionary housing policies and incorporate best practices into local ordinances. Other responsibilities include building or strengthening relationships with partner organizations, consultants, and working groups, developing field building resources, and managing grant funded or fee-for-service technical assistance contracts. This position will also support CornerstoneĆ¢€™s projects related to long-term affordable homeownership. We are seeking a strong self-starter with the ability to manage many responsibilities in a fast-paced, creative environment, who also works collaboratively within and across teams. This position is based in Oakland, CA.

      Minimum Qualifications Masters Degree in Urban Planning, Business, Public Policy, Public Administration or related field. 5+ years relevant work experience. Must be available for occasional travel.

      For job description, please visit: http://affordableownership.org/news/seeking-senior-program-officer-to-support-inclusionary-zoning-work/

      Firm Name: Cornerstone Partnership, Capital Impact Partnership

      Location: Oakland

      Payment: Paid Contact: Rachel Silver Email: rsilver@... Phone: 210-496-2210

      Category: Housing

      Start Date: 2014-06-01