5686FT Paid Internship

  • lstorney
    Dec 6, 2013
      Circlepoint is seeking an intern for a three-month paid internship in our Environmental
      Planning Practice in our new downtown San Jose office. The Environmental Practice focuses on writing and producing California Quality Environmental Act (CEQA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documents. Circlepoint is a great place to gain experience and exposure toward building a career. We are committed to cooperative education programs. Interns are provided with practical, hands-on experience and exposure to a broad range of practical issues.

      The position is full-time and pays $13.50 per hour.
      About Circlepoint
      For 25 years, Circlepoint has been a guiding force in helping our clients and the public think strategically, communicate effectively, and find solutions to improve our
      communities. With offices in Oakland and Sacramento, the firm specializes in strategic communications, environmental planning, and creative services.

      Responsibilities: Support environmental practice group by conducting research;
      assisting in writing and revising draft documents; assisting in document printing,
      production, and distribution; maintaining project files; other related duties.

      Requirements: Successful interns have demonstrated strong organizational, research, writing, and verbal communication skills. They are flexible and motivated to learn and have strong attention to detail. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in environmental studies, urban planning, or a related field is preferred. Candidates should be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Word and Excel.

      Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a current driver’s license and
      access to transportation.

      Please email cover letter and resume to careers@....
      Circlepoint is an equal opportunity employer.