5675Urban sustainability meetup this week in SF

  • Asha Weinstein Agrawal
    Dec 2, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Jessie Feller <jessie@...>
      Date: Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 9:30 AM
      Subject: Urban sustainability meetups this week in NYC, SF

      Join us December 5th in New York City or San Francisco for a casual meetup of like-minded urbanists.

      Dear friends and colleagues -

      This Thursday, December 5th, we're organizing meetups in both San Francisco and New York City. Everyone is welcome to join us for a casual meeting of like-minded urban sustainability and connected technology folks.

      These meetups are a great way to network with new colleagues and partners, discuss your current projects and learn about other initiatives happening in your city.

      San Francisco Meetup
      5-8pm PDT at Churchill
      198 Church St.
      More info: http://cityminded.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=2737b2e898d81d84f3181747a&id=1c3aaa5ccf&e=60004e9aef

      Best,

      Jessie Feller
      Managing Director
      Meeting of the Minds

      P.S. - Not in NYC or SF? Interested in starting a similar meetup in your city? Contact me and we'll help you organize it. Building a strong community is an important first step to building a smart city.

      Copyright © 2013 Meeting of the Minds, All rights reserved.
      You signed up for this email list at CityMinded.org, or you are friends with one of our partner organizations.

      Our mailing address is:
      Meeting of the Minds
      150 Sutro Heights Ave.
      San Francisco, CA 94121