5291Internship Announcement: Circlepoint, CEQA/NEPA Environmental Intern

    Feb 13, 2013
      Circlepoint � CEQA/NEPA Environmental Intern

      CLOSING DATE: March 29, 2013

      COMPANY WEBSITE: www.circlepoint.com

      JOB DESCRIPTION: Circlepoint is seeking an intern for a three month paid
      internship in our Environmental Analysis Practice in our Oakland office.
      The focus of that group is writing and producing California Quality
      Environmental Act (CEQA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
      documents. Circlepoint is a great place to gain experience and exposure
      toward building a career. We are committed to co-operative education
      programs. Interns are provided with practical, hands-on experience and
      exposure to a broad range of practical issues. The position pays $12 per
      hour.

      Responsibilities: Support environmental practice group by conducting
      research; assisting in writing and revising draft documents; assisting in
      document printing, production, and distribution; maintaining project files;
      other related duties.

      Requirements: Successful interns have demonstrated strong organizational,
      research, writing, and verbal communication skills. They are flexible and
      motivated to learn and have strong attention to detail. A Bachelor�s
      degree or equivalent experience in environmental analysis, urban planning,
      or a related field is preferred. Candidates should be proficient with the
      Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Word and Excel.

      Must have a clean driving record, a current driver�s license and access to
      transportation.

      Fax cover letter and resume to 510.285.6799 or email to
      careers@...

      Circlepoint is an equal opportunity employer.