467HP/ESRI/Autodesk Seminar

    Apr 24, 2003
      HP in conjunction with industry leaders ESRI and Autodesk are pleased
      announce a series of Free educational seminar.

      Our event will include exciting and informative presentations by some
      of the
      most recognized names in the CAD, Graphics and GIS industries. In
      addition
      Graphics Intelligence Agency, a leader in large format printing
      training
      will conduct a two hour workflow optimization session. You'll learn
      everything from scanning to color management. You'll have an
      opportunity to
      see the new products for HP DesignJet, ESRI and Autodesk. Plus meet the
      HP
      DesignJet Sales Team.

      Locations are:
      May 6, 2003 Marriott Courtyard Emeryville CA

      May 8, 2003 Grand Hyatt, Washington DC

      May 13, 2003 Hilton Miami Airport, Miami FL

      There will be two sessions per city: 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.
      -
      4:30 p.m.

      If you or anyone else from your organization would like to register,
      please
      call us at 800-617-9411 or use our online registration form at
      www.hp.com/go/psdjseminar

      Regards,
      HP Marketing Support
      800-617-9411