388UPC Meeting

  • Anthony Drummond
    Feb 7, 2003
        Hello all UPC members,

        I first want to say thankyou to all those who replied in regards to the change of meeting email that was sent out. I recieved a lot of feedback from everyone and a lot suggestions. So with that our First meeting of the semester will be on February 13 in the Urban Planning Dept.  I will be sending out an agenda to everyone on Monday. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know and I can put it down on the agenda.  The meeting will be at 7pm. Agains thanks for the suggestion and emails and have a great weekend!!

         Anthony
       UPC President