3819Soliciting applications for the TJPA Citizens Advisory Committee through Feb 13
- Feb 2, 2009Hello MURPs members:
TJPA is announcing openings for 2009-2010 CAC members.If you know of
anyone who wishes to apply, please direct them to
www.transbaycenter.org. A copy of the announcement and application are
attached. The application must be received in the TJPA office on or
before February 13th to be considered.
You can email me for the official TJPA application.
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP ON THE TJPA CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
(Please type or write legibly)
Home Address: ____________
City: _____________________ County: ___________ Zip Code:
Email: __________________ Home Phone:
Other Phone (work/cell): __ Occupation:
Employer: _ __ Position: ____________
Ethnicity: __________________________ Gender:
(Voluntary Information) (Voluntary Information)
Affiliation(s) Please check at least one.
Membership requires that you fit within one of the categories below.
* Daily Caltrain rider into San Francisco
* Daily AC Transit Transbay Rider into San Francisco
* Daily MUNI Rider on a line that terminates or passes through the
* Local Resident from District 6 (zip code 94105 or 94107)
* Local Business from District 6 (zip code 94105 or 94107)
* Member of a planning or good-government non-profit organization
* Representative from labor
* Bicycle advocate
* Disabled advocate
* San Francisco based public transit advocate
* Regional Transit advocate
* Member of the citywide (San Francisco) business community
* Member with expertise in real estate development or real estate finance
Please explain your qualifications with respect to the affiliation(s)
you checked above.
Applicants who currently sit on another regional CAC that advises on
matters relevant to the Transbay Transit Center will have priority for
membership on the TJPA CAC.
0 Check here if you are a member of another regional Citizens
List CAC Member since
#2 Member since
#3 Member since
Summary of Applicant's Qualifications for Membership (You may attach a
resume. Please limit your attachment to no more than three pages):
Statement of Applicant's Objectives/Goals if accepted for membership
on the TJPA Citizens Advisory Committee:
Name E-mail Phone
Applications are considered to be active for one year from the date of
signature. Completed applications should be submitted to the Transbay
Joint Powers Authority, 201 Mission Street, Suite 2100, San Francisco,
CA 94105 or via e-mail to TJPACAC@...
Please note that the information you include in this application, and
resumes and other material provided in connection with it, may be made
available to the public. If you do not want a home address, telephone
number, email address, or fax number disclosed, please indicate that
fact in the space below the signature line. The information will be
deleted from the publicly available copies. Where residence is
relevant, a portion of the address (such as street name and zip code)
may be disclosed.