360UPC Meeting

  • Anthony Drummond
    Jan 24, 2003
         Hello UPC members,

          I wanted to solicit your idea or imput for our next UPC meeting. In order to try to get more participation for the spring semester for the UPC, we are looking into changing to the days of our meeting from Tuesdays.

        I know most people will be in class on Tuesdays, inlcuding myself. I'll be taking an intro to land use planning class that meets on Tuesday. I am open for suggestions from anyone. I was thinking of a Wednesday or Thursday. What do you all think? Please let me know soon so I can try to set up our first meeting for this semester.

          Anthony