      From: Anthony Drummond [mailto:drummond7@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 10:19 AM
      To: SJSU_MURPs@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SJSU_MURPs] Fwd: Fw: Nominations for APA Student Distinguished Leadership Award-

        Hey planning Students,

         Here is some information from the APA Student Representative Council regarding APA Student Distinguish leadership. Please encourage students to apply for this. Criteria inforamtion is available on the link this is included in the forward. If there is any questions please let me know.

        Anthony Drummond

        UPC President

      >From: "zack dahl"
      >Subject: Fw: Nominations for APA Student Distinguished Leadership Award-
      >Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 21:20:25 -0700

      Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here