219Fwd: Fw: Nominations for APA Student Distinguished Leadership Award-

  • Anthony Drummond
    Sep 3, 2002

        Hey planning Students,

         Here is some information from the APA Student Representative Council regarding APA Student Distinguish leadership. Please encourage students to apply for this. Criteria inforamtion is available on the link this is included in the forward. If there is any questions please let me know.

        Anthony Drummond

        UPC President