      From: Kaye Bock <kbock@...>
      To: planning-jobs@...
      Subject: Job Fair Reminder
      Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:18:54 -0700

      Reminder... CED Job Fair 2002 is tomorrow, Sat., April 27, Pauley Ballroom,
      Martin Luther King, Jr., Student Union, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

      Check out the website, jobfair.ced.berkeley.edu/, to see who's coming.

      If you would like your resume included in our Resume Book, please email me
      with the resume as an attachment, preferably in Word or WordPerfect.

      See you Saturday...
      Kaye